From: Reji Jayan <for_rejijayan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, 18 April, 2009 3:49:20 AM
Subject:  Strange script .. help needed

Hello all,

we put  a cms for a site 3 months ago ... later recently when we checked the database we found a strange script among the script ...

we delete it and saved, in dbse, later when we checked the coding we find the script again ... later we find its multiplying in the same page

Have any faced this situation and how we can solve this..

Please help ..

im copying the script here

<input type="hidden" id="gwProxy" ><!--Session data--></input> <input type="hidden" id="jsProxy" onclick="jsCall( );" />

Thanks

Reji.

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger .yahoo.com/

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/