From: anarkliskt <qhr81@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Re: uploading temlate problem plez help me
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, 17 April, 2009, 1:07 PM

      thanks for the reply me hari .. i hav solve this problem by using upload the files in the templates folder..

currently i am facing another problem in my local system ...

i am using windows xp OS .. me new problem is in jomsocial installation ... when i using the installer of joomla for the install of com_community_ pro ... installer is return balnk page ... i do not know why .. plz you or any body help me for it .. i want to install it on my local and live server plzzzzzzz.. help me

      Connect with friends all over the world.. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/