From: anarkliskt <qhr81@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  uploading temlate problem plez help me
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, 15 April, 2009, 1:14 PM

      dear experts ... just installed joomla on my live server ....

when i go for the Extensions=> install/uninstal l , upload package file ... and click on upload file & install ..... the error is returning to me  ..

i do not know why?

this package is located on my local hard disc..

any body help me plzzzzzz

      Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go to http://in.webmessenger.yahoo.com/