Re: uploading temlate problem plez help me

i had checked after change the permissions all fills and folders in main folder accept administrator folder ... i had done 777. after do this any other error display that is

JFolder::create: Could not create directory
Unable to write entry

plzzzzz guide me how to solve it i want do this as soon as ...