Write a PDF file for an HTML file

Dear All,

I have template for the report to printed and emailed to each client. I have reached at the point where I have the html text for the whole report in a string object. Now I want to write a pdf  for this html code.

Please suggest me the BEST php script (php class) that I can use to generate good pdfs. I know there are a lot of such scripts available but which one is best (developers) can suggest.

Waiting for your reply
Thanks