Re: Need help to Manage Application

Hi,

Thank you so much for reply, as i am going use this application commercially, can i use it for my own clients ?

and which one is easy to maintain without any extra effort ?

do i need anything extra to install locally or on my client end when i will use smarty or xtemplate for any of my client ?

May u guide me little more... if u know better part of these engines.

Thanks,
Avi