From: arvindsri123 <arvindsri123@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Need help to Manage Application
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 4:32 AM

            Hi All,

I am going to make a web application, its not too much big but belong for particular business.

Like once my application will be ready, I will upload same script for one of my client, and he will want to change header, footer, navigation links....etc, Like ppls do with joomla, oscommerce, wordpress, drupal...etc.

so before starting I wanted to make sure that everything will work normally whenever i will install and will change template, i don't want to make too many changes in script whenever i will do for someone.

How should I start it, as i was guessing, i will need to make header in a separate file, same for footer, left column, main navigation will be also in separate file...?

Please proper guide me or if u have anything online from which i can get a idea how to maintain these type of project.

Any type help will  be appreciable.

Thanks,

Avi