Re: Questions for OOP Beginner:

Hello man ,
Don't know I may be wrong sometimes, so if so I am sorry

1) If I need data from another object is it correct or proper to use the attribute of one object passed to the constructor of another object?For this , you can extend a class, then why you need to bother about passing to constructor ?
Also I dont think passing an abject is not bad ........ :)
2) Is correct or proper to instantiate a new object inside the class of another object (either in a public method or inside the constructor method)?You can do this , bcoz we call the parent class like the same  ......... :) Basics of Inheritence .

3) I read one author who said the results of queries to a mysql database should be their own objects.  Can some one point me to some examples or explain how they have put this into practice?There is lots of manuals available in php.net
Have  a search for mysqli , You can see a lot there ................Hari K T

http://www.harikt.com/