From: Brian Etheridge <Brian.Etheridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE:  convert any video format to .flv format
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, 6 March, 2009, 2:13 PM

            Hi,

Sorry, I don't know how to do the conversion.  I would google it.

However, I do have a follow up question, and that is, what are you going

to do with the FLV file?  I am trying to figure out a good way of

presenting FLV movies across the web and I am not finding it an easy

problem to solve.

If someone knows how to do the conversion could they please advise on

the best way to present the result in a browser.

Thanks