To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Brian.Etheridge@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 08:43:56 +0000
Subject: RE:  convert any video format to .flv format

            Hi,

Sorry, I don't know how to do the conversion.  I would google it.

However, I do have a follow up question, and that is, what are you going

to do with the FLV file?  I am trying to figure out a good way of

presenting FLV movies across the web and I am not finding it an easy

problem to solve.

If someone knows how to do the conversion could they please advise on

the best way to present the result in a browser.

Thanks