Drag and drop using ajax and mysql?

Someone has already made those drag and drop using ajax and mysql?

I'm looking for something that can give me a light, but not found anything
on the Internet yet.

I have to do this by using images, by clicking and dragging the image must
register in the database the position to remain.
Down some of the jquery plugins.

Anyone have any idea of how to do this?

hugs!