Re: error document

The error page occurs mainly due to the the looping in the php code if there is a file like that .
Else for 404 etc .
My doubt is you may have some pblm in your form if the form is loading . If the form is loading u can give print_r( $_POST ); if there is any post values and then exit at the top and trace the error .

Eg :
<?php
print_r( $_POST );
exit();
?>
After u load the page in browser upload the <?php

print_r( $_POST );

exit();

?> piece of code to top of the page and then submit the form with out loading again . It may solve ur pblm .

Hari K T

http://www.harikt.com/
http://ijust4u.blogspot.com/