RE: Netscape Navigator Problem ???

Netscape has completely stopped its further development and support several months before.
So its better to avoid using Netscape.

To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: sumanraic001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 22:19:32 -0800Subject:  Netscape Navigator Problem ???

Hi friendsI am using Netscape Navigator version 9.0When I tried to open www.nepalnews.com.np Netscape Navigator shows server Not found message as well as in it's address bar it shows www.nepalnews.com.no instead of www.nepalnews.com.npI already contact to Netscape Navigator Team from their feedback form in website. But they are not responsing, is this problem of Netscape or what could you suggest me friendSumanRegards & Thank You,www.raisuman.myplace.com[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]