Re: Prob in file uploading on windows server

Hi friends

I am using Netscape Navigator version 9.0
When I tried to open www.nepalnews.com.np Netscape Navigator shows server Not found message as well as in it's address bar it shows www.nepalnews.com.no instead of www.nepalnews.com.np

I already contact to Netscape Navigator Team from their feedback form in website. But they are not responsing, is this problem of Netscape or what

could you suggest me friend

Suman

Regards & Thank You,

Suman K. Rai