Re: Re: Developing websites for iPhone, Blackberry & mobile devices.

With all of the devices mentioned, a full HTML browser is used, so you would
just need to test your template to make sure it is displayed correctly, and
will not need to worry about trying to use WAP.

However, one key I've found is to put as much of the work on the server as
possible and not rely on JavaScript, or other client side technologies, as
many are not supported on some/all mobile platforms.  If you try to do too
much client side scripting, you'll become frustrated very quickly trying to
make it work on all of the devices.  Also, no Flash or other embedded
objects, as these won't work in most mobile devices.

Stick to well formed HTML output, stripped of large images, etc., and you
should have no problems.