Re: Need help for $unlink

Hi,

I m doing this...

 $dest="../uploads/";
	  $query3 = "SELECT * FROM model_photos WHERE model_photos.m_id =
{$_GET['m_id']}";
	  $result3 = @mysql_query ($query3);
			while($row = @mysql_fetch_array ($result3, MYSQL_ASSOC))
			{

	  unlink($dest . $row['image_1']);
	  unlink($dest . $row['image_2']);

			}

Thanks,
Avi

--- In php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Rajesh Gupta (रा��श)"
<gupta.software@...> wrote:

> Hi Avi;
> you are gr8 developer;
> please use our Concept and mind,if you use more it's going well and
> grouthful for your technical skills.
> Now you use unlink() function;
>
> Belows Exaple..
>
> ===================
>   $sql="select * from model_photos where m_id='$m_id";
>                                    $result=mysql_query($sql);
>                                    $rows=mysql_num_rows($result);

$all_result=mysql_fetch_array($result);

>                                 $f1=$all_result['image'];
>                                 unlink("uploads/$f1");
> ===================
>
> if this query execute delete all the images are still existing in
"uploads"
> folder.
> ok doing struggle in Programing .
> Best of luck for ur future...
>
> On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 11:01 AM, arvindsri123 <arvindsri123@...>wrote:
>
> >   Hello All,
> >
> > I am storing/inserting 10 images in a database and files stored
> > in"uploads" folder.
> >
> > Now I am using below code to delete all , here is code. but its only
> > deleting from database, all the images are still existing in "uploads"
> > folder. I want to delete them(images) too when i run below script.
> >
> > <?php
> > $m_id = $_REQUEST['m_id'];
> > $query = "DELETE FROM model_photos WHERE m_id='$m_id'";
> > $result = mysql_query($query) or die('Query failed: ' .
mysql_error());