Re: Re: Save image name by user id

Hi Avi,

3 points:

1. You can do as Udayakumar has suggested or I suggest. Putting the
member id at the end of the file name or the front is a "half a dozen
of one, six of the other" sort of thing.

2. I already provided your answer, short of writing three or four
paragraphs explaining what everything does, dropping it into a
function, and adding the function to your code. If anything in this
code doesn't make sense, please let us know what and I or someone
else will be happy to illuminate it for you.

 > > $file_name = 'Your_file_name' ;
 > > $file_ext = '.jpg';
 > > $full_file_name = $file_name.$ file_ext;
 > > $foo = 1;
 > > while (file_exists( $full_file_ name)) {
 > > $full_file_name = $file_name.$ foo.$file_ ext;
 > > $foo++;
 > > }

3. If you are looking for something besides a helping hand, a bit of
tutoring, help debugging, code ideas, efficiency thoughts, opinions,
etc (i.e. someone to do your work for you), might I suggest this
website? http://www.rentacoder.com/ .

--
Joe