Re: How to store Images by memeber name

Hello,

Yes, I m doing all these points.

I have db with table, i am storing info abt user in a table "Models".

I have another table name wth "models_photos".

If some one want to sign up, he/she must fill first page, where they
will fill all the info, and then they will go on second page for
upload their photos. and here i want that, when they upload photos, a
new folder must be created by her/his name (user name).

but i have also a admin section so i need to store in table first then
images should be store in folder wth username.

Thanks,
Avi