Re: How to store Images by memeber name

Hello,

Thank you so much, i have got few scripts but all r do seprate part, i
wanted a single script through that i can upload atleast 10 JPG
images, and those images shoud store in DB as well as in new folder
but folder name should be user name.

I am still searching, If someone will help me with the script, i m not
very expert.

Thank you again for a quick and positive reply.

Thanks,
Avi.