Re: PHP Group for Sri lankans

Hmmm Wellll,

Please don't misunderstand about this group. In fact what I was created this
is to bring all Sri Lankan PHP developers in to one group and get to know
each other. And we can get together and organize some events in Sri Lanka.
Just having this group will not harm to anyone I think, Its not a about a
nationility problem. it just another group. It has no restriction that you
also can join in to this group and share your knowledge with us. Im also a
member of different php group from different nationalities.

Thank You,
Priyantha

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 5:28 PM, Ali Jamali <ali.jamali@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Why you like to make your nationality separate of other nationality ?
>
> Do you have any problem with Global nationality ? or you think you are very
> high that other people ?
>
> Come and share the knowledge and see every body as same .
>
> Cheers
> Ali

Priyantha Gunawardena