From: Ali Jamali <ali.jamali@xxxxxxxxx>
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 3:11:16 PM
Subject: Re:  Converting CGI+Perl to PHP Help

Actually  I don`t have the access to the any thing in that camera , I just can set what is the UPLoad file name  , I think the parameter is "FileName" I have this CGI and One ASP both are working . But I can not see any particular parameter in those . even in PHP I have some script , I test that with one html is work fine . and when i set that file in the camera it will show is ok file and start sending image but nothing save in the computer .

The code is :

____________ _________ _________ ________

<?php
$dir = $_SERVER["DOCUMENT_ ROOT"] . '/test';
$file = $uploaddir .$_FILES['FileName' ]['name'] ;
echo "<pre>"; print_r($_FILES) ; echo "</pre>";
if (!move_uploaded_ file($_FILES[ 'FileName' ]['tmp_name' ],$file)) {
die("Error!\ n");
}
?>