Re: need help about my sql stored procedure

Hi Humayoo,

I was surprised to see a lack of responses on the list I'm subbed
to... For MSSQL, you would want mssql_init():
http://us.php.net/manual/en/function.mssql-init.php
See also:
http://www.devarticles.com/c/a/PHP/Executing-SQL-Server-Stored-
Procedures-With-PHP/3/

It's a bit trickier when it comes to MySQL, but this will get you there:
http://www.macronimous.com/resources/
using_stored_procedure_with_mySQL_and_PHP.asp

MySQL didn't have stored procedures until v5, and for PHP to really
catch up it may be a while. Most servers I deal with still use PHP 4.
*shrug*
--
Joe