Re: Re: Need help to create PDF file

download the class file from the above mentioned site.in the class.pdf.php
file stream function is the output function. and $tmp variable contains the
contents of the pdf file(it is exactly similar to reading a pdf file with
fopen, $tmp=fgets() and fclose)
for mailing the pdf file u can find a very good tutorial at
http://www.drquincy.com/resources/tutorials/webserverside/sendemailattachmentphp/
all u hav to do is replace $data with $tmp and remove the fopen and fclose
stuff

hope this helps

Kranthi.