Payment Gateway

Hi,

I am working on multiple projects and each of them requires payment gateway integration but sometimes what happened is a client does not want paypal but google checkout and some other payment gateway to be implemented. Another client wants 3 or 4 gateways to be implemented.

The problem with this is we are writing code again and again for these integrations. Our most of the projects are in cake so I just wanted your thoughts of creating a component which can be integrated with all of our application and that component would have paypal, google checkout etc withing that. We also dont want to use payment gateways user interface.

Regards,
-Zaid