Re: how to redirect using .htaccess

sorry bout that... but i cant help u  any further.. as a mater of fact i
never used .htaccess redirection earlier(i think this is the only possible
way out in u r case). but i used mod rewrite earlier.. that may not b a
solution to u r problem coz .. user'll still see
http://www.shopno-dinga.com/wordpress

u can try having only
Redirect permanent /wordpress http://www.shopno-dinga.com/myblog
in your .htaccess.