From: Joe Forsythe <jforsythe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  Javascript + php problem
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 11:25 PM

Hi Jean,

If it's so "obvious" that's not the problem, I'm not sure what you
expect from the group.

If the problem is not in the javascript (as you posted in your other
reply), and the problem is not in your PHP, then clearly the problem
is not in anything you posted.

We can only work with what you provide.
--
Joe