RE: How to make dynamic pagess in php??

What do you mean by "dynamic" pages? As a term, dynamic has been thrown
around like [insert your own joke here].

Do you have an example of a page you're trying to learn how to build?

Perhaps you're trying to get started with AJAX?

Maybe you want to know how to connect to a database?

Please feel free to shoot us something a bit more specific so that we might
guide you. I personally feel that almost everything you do with PHP is
dynamic.

--

Joe