PECL "PDFLib" configuration

Dear friends,

            I tried to download pdflib from pdflib.org for window but
its not working with my WAMP PHP version 5.2.6.

The other problme is that i try to download pdflib using PECL command

PECL install pdflib

it downloads the pdflib but error in compilation. It can't compile it
correctly. Any help how to use PECL packages.

I want to use PDFLib for interactive PDF form containing text field
and check boxes etc. Is there any other library which can easily
provide me these functionalities.

Any kind of help will be appreicated.

Thanks
Sohail Khan