Fw: Connection problem on php and sybase database

Hello Experts

                    I am facing a major problem to connect sybase database and php. I have configured php ini file and all settings but it dose not work. There is a error like Fatal error:  Call to undefined function  sybase_connect() in D:\xampp\htdocs\sqlserverconnection\sybaseconnect.php on line 3.

                   Anyone there to solve this problem or any step by step guideline to solve this problem. Its very urgent. Pleas Help.....

S.M. Saidur Rahman
Analyst Programmer
http://www.suresofttech.net/
WORK: +8801911731214