Re: Login page

So you have a table at the moment that stores the name and type of user. Good, depending upon the type you can give the page .
For eg : if( $type == 'type1' ) {
  header('Location: http://www.example.com/pageA.php');
} else {
  header('Location: http://www.example.com/pageB.php');
}
You can create this in certain include if necessary . Or make in a  switch that checks whether the page is accesible.
Its all upto you ... And your ideas...

Warm regards,
    Hari K T
    Calicut