Regarding Thickbox

Hi All,
  Please can any bosy help me.I am using thick box concept in php.In popup I have one submit button when we  click on the button validations should be done and data should be updated in the database.please if any body have samples with php with thick boxes.

   with regards
'vijaya

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/