User's Browing Behavior

Dear Everyone,

I'd like to know about any opensource working PHP/Javacript script to track
the user's browsing behavior, e.g.,

- Critical: The pages a user is interested in based on Meta Data, the topics
user is interested in  (XML/RDF), based on time spent on a page, clicks on a
link

In fact, I'm working on a semantic web site to track the user's behavior.
I'll talk about Semantic Web and PHP (especially RAP) in future.

Any help would be appreciated about User's Browing Behavior..!!

Kind regards,
Imran