From: Joe Forsythe <jforsythe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE:  Regarding alerts in PHP
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, 4 September, 2008, 4:01 AM

This seems like a really broad question. Feel free to narrow it down for us..

If you’re asking how to trigger a style change based on date, it could look something like this:

<?php

$alert_color = ‘<span style=”color:#000000;”>’;

If ($current_date > $due_date) {

$alert_color = ‘<span style=”color:#FF0000;”>’;

}

?>

<?php echo $alert_color ?>Your alert message here</span>

--

Joe