Re: need help: check domain names syntax

--- On Tue, 9/2/08, Priyantha Gunawardena <pgdesigning@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Priyantha Gunawardena <pgdesigning@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  need help: check domain names syntax
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, September 2, 2008, 10:02 AM

            what u want is there

http://www.php. net/eregi

All da best

Priyantha

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 10:11 PM, Francis Lontéo <lonteo@yahoo. com> wrote:

>   Hello! Need help please;

> I want to check the syntax of domain names entered by users in an input

> text or textarea form;

> I'd like the script in php to test domain names like domain.xxx and

> domain.xxx.yyy

> thanks for help

Priyantha Gunawardena

____________ _________ _________ ________

{Web Designer / Developer}

Tel: +94 038-228-4323

Mobi: +94 077-393-8516

Blog: http://www.pgdesign ing.com

IM : pgdesigning

            Messages in this topic           (2)

            Reply           (via web post)

          Start a new topic

                Messages

            |    Links

          Are you looking for a PHP job? Join the PHP Professionals directory Now!

http://www.phpclasses.org/professionals/

        Visit Your Group

        Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use       |

        Unsubscribe