From: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of vinoth
Sent: 25 August 2008 07:11
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; php4india
Subject:  how to fix unresponsive error

Hi all,

I'm having form with javascript validation. When submitting this form
i'm getting the following error in a dialog box. This error is coming in
both mozilla and IE7 browsers.

Warning: Unresponsive error
The script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding.
you can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the sript
will complete.

If any of you faced this problem, please help me to fix this.

Thanks & Regards,
Vinoth

Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/
<http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/>