Re: Need help about htaccess readwrite mode

Googling "mod_rewrite"  instead of "mode rewrite" will net you better
results.

What are you wanting to do? I assume URL rewriting, since that's
pretty much what anyone cares about nowadays. Here's a really good
beginner's tutorial:
http://www.sitepoint.com/article/guide-url-rewriting

The tutorials you find may get a little confusing, but basically
you're exploding the URL into an array by slashes. Ex:

/foo1/foo2/foo3

Becomes

[foo1]
[foo2]
[foo3]

 From there it's a matter of processing the array per your specs.

The real question is what you're trying to do. If it's URL rewriting,
try a Google search for "url rewriting mod_rewrite".
--
Joe