(unknown)

Aslam o Alaikum
hy dear all,
i m exporting html page as PDF, i used many php libraries but no one is effectively work
there is a html to fpdf library (html2fpdf302b) which is much better but the problem is that it will
not works when table inside table or div inside div will come in html code
the developer of the html2fpdf wrote that he has rectified this problem but it still exists.
please help me if anyone knows the solution for this html2fpdf library or tel me any other library which is effective.
Thanks

Best Regards,
Abdul Qadir
Web Designer & Developer