From: Vishal Subandh <vishal.subandh@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, 11 August, 2008 6:58:43 PM
Subject:  PHP and XAJAX Grid

Hi folks I came across this amazing class in the PHP classes forum. I have
got the class running on my machine without any problem. I would like to
achieve something like when the user selects to filter on a specific field
then he should be able to see the defined  relevant cols only and not all
the cols from the db. For example I have Last Name , First Name, E-mail,
Origin and Hobbies stored as columns in the db. When I search for a
particular record on the filter instead of displaying 5 cols I would like to
see only 3 cols like Last Name, First Name and Hobbies from the db in the
same GRID view format. Has anyone tried this class before. If yes please
could you guide me in acheiving this within the code. I would highly
appreciate it!

The class can be found on:

http://www.phpclass es.org/browse/ package/3206. html

Kind regards,