Excel data to MySQL dump + PHP

Hi folks,

I have an excel sheet that contains 4 to 5 worksheets. All the work sheets
have approximately 70 collumns and around 1000 rows. Now my first task is to
take this excel info from all the worksheets and dump it in to a MySQL db. I
would like to know which is the most efficient way to achieve this. I know
this can be done by saving the file as CSV but since my excel sheet contains
more than one worksheet I am not sure about how to go about this process of
dumping this data in a MySQL db. I am using WAMP. Secondly once I know that
all the excel data has been transfered to the db then I can develop an
applcation in PHP and try to retireve, display and edit the data as per my
requirements but my first task is to get all the data from the sheet to the
db. Please let me know if you guys have any suggestions on going about the
above process? All the 4 to 5 worksheets will have same number of collumns
ie. 70 collumns per sheet although the number of rows per sheet might vary.

Thanks,

Vish