From: Sudhakar <finals27@xxxxxxxxx>
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 2:05:43 PM
Subject:  string comparison in php

hi

i am writing a small application where a user enters a phrase in the
textfield and i would like to display all the files present in the
root directory which consists of the keyword or keywords entered by
the user.

i have used a few comparison functions but i am not getting the
expected result.

$my_file = file_get_contents( "filename. html");
what ever the user enters whether it is a single word or few words i
would like to compare with $my_file in a case insensitive manner.

can anyone suggest the best method and how to go about.

thanks.