Re: Paypal and Google Cart online payments |==> VIP <==|

hi Myrth,
  first i would like to thank you very very very Much for your help

  Second : this is an idea i got it to make an e-commerce web site

  and i don't have any more details !!!

just please, if you Can explain an example for me i would be Greateful

  thanks alot

  Saad Zaher
  my Library

Myrth Manlangit <sandemyr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Hi Saad,

&nbsp;&nbsp; If u have answer for this, can you pls send me also the details?

Thanks in advance!

Myrth Manlangit