From: aslam doctor <aslam.doctor@xxxxxxxxx>
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 12:55:32 PM
Subject: Re:  my email goes to spam

Salam,

To not to send your mails as spam, u have to set the priority of the mail in
the header section.
If it don't work though, use SMTP mailing in place of php mail(). & if it
also don't work then send all the mails with the help of your gmail account
& gmail's smtp settings.
Sending mails through gmail's smtp service will never send your mails to
spam. But the condition is, u have to user your gmail account, inplace of
your web hosting's email mail account.

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 5:17 PM, Abdul Qadir <abdulqadirmail@ yahoo.com>
wrote:

> hy dear all
> i developed a php script for email generation the email generated properly
> but it goes to spam/bulk folder how can i set my email code so that the
> emails will not goes to spam
>
> thanks.
>

> Best Regards,
> Abdul Qadir