Re: Re: web based audio player

check
  XSPF Web Music Player (Flash) - Plays MP3 on your website

  http://musicplayer.sourceforge.net/

  regards
  irfan

Imran <imransaieen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Well probably, I coud not explain my need before proprely.

I'm looking for an online audio player (made-in-php) that can play all kinds
of very common audio files like

mp3, wav, m3u, midi, rm, ram, aiff etc....

This audio player will later be embedded in some web pages. The player
should be able to play all kinds of common audio files that can be streamed
over web.

any kind of web based audio player in PHP or PHP/Flash, application or
script will be appreciated.

Tahnk you