Re: Capture JPG from DESKTOP

The problem of you really use a browser into yours server is:

1. It is heavy - If you really open the browser the number of requisitions
what it can handle will be short
2. It is insecurity - one loop in javascript can crash your server
3. It is fail - if you open two page simultaneous you will see into the
print screen just the last.

Think about

I really think of http://www.imagemagick.org as your best shot.

--