From: Priyantha Gunawardena <pgdesigning@xxxxxxxxx>
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 5:39:27 AM
Subject: Re:  Display Images ....

You can put use a url parameters to pass the image with teh each page liek
xxx.php?img= 1 like that or u can use a SESSION array to store image id and
process user *array_push( ) and **array_pop( ) with session arrays to get teh
latest image id

its a brief expernation you can work with it and let em knwo if anything u
need further

*