Re: PHP Editor

For Windows: Notepad++, it is pretty good working with PHP and what I like the most of that you can define "code templates" (similat to what Eclipse has).

For Linux I like gPhpEdit and Scribes. I specially like Scribes because you can do all sort of stuff WITHOUT using the mouse, so you do not get distracted moving from the keyboard to the mouse and back.

If you like IDEs instead of just Editors, well, there are the Eclipse PHP plugins which are pretty good.

Alligator_666

Justice <amijufa@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:                             Hello,

   Can some1 drop me a link to any good and free PHP Editor, I would be happy if I will one that is platform independent.

   Regards,
   Justice