Re: Re: Automatic email process - schedule

If your server don't offer the cron service you can use a cron into
another machine what can start the process into your server ever hour,
etc.

But this will require to you keep the machine with the cron service
turn on all the time.

Another problem to be look at it is to keep the url what start the
service safety using login, password, ip restriction, etc.

--
 O Blaine - What the developing
 /|\ should'nt have been
 | thiagomata.blog.com