SV: Re: Bulk mail in PHP 5

<?php
 $to = "o70vd@xxxxxxxxx";

 $subject = "SUBJECT HERE";

 ob_start();
 include("html-email.php");
 $message = ob_get_contents();

 $headers  = 'MIME-Version: 1.0' . "\r\n";
 $headers .= 'Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1' . "\r\n";
 $headers .= "To: $to<$to>" . "\r\n";
 $headers .= "From:  $eMail<noreply@xxxxxxxxxx>" . "\r\n";

 MAIL($to, $subject, $message, $headers);

 header("location: signup.html");
 ob_end_flush();
 ob_end_clean();
?>

--- In php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jones Annan <jon_ann1@...> wrote:

> send me your mail creation let me check the problem
>
> Paolo Amarillento <o70vd@...> skrev:          Hello Manuel,
>
> I have a question. I have created a simple class for sending mail.
Just a simple mail() and some headers:

> $headers = 'MIME-Version: 1.0' . "\r\n";
> $headers .= 'Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1' . "\r\n";
> $headers .= "To: $to<$to>" . "\r\n";
> $headers .= "From: $eMail<noreply@...>" . "\r\n";
>
> The problem is most often it send mail twice to Inbox folder, or
sometimes it stores first on the BULK folder. How can I avoid that-
store on BULK Folder?

> Manuel Lemos <mlemos@...> wrote: Hello,
>
> on 04/09/2008 03:48 AM Balaji R said the following:
> > Hi friends,
> >
> > I am using phpmailer class to send emails from web site. I want to
send newsletters to the registered users, so, plz tell any one how to
send bulk mail using mysql.