How to keep records on go back

Hi Friends,

I have a requirement.
In my site user can raise catering order. There are several steps to order catering
Let me explain in detail so that u can understand clearly.

Step 1.
In this page user can select the catering type he wants. Like Dinner/Lunch. He can select more than one too.

Step 2.
Here user has to provide date, time, guest count required. Depending upon the selection of catering type, fields will appear. if user has selected 2 types, for each catering type these fields will appear.

Step 3. After selecting date,time& guest, user has to enter his contact info.

Step 4.
user has to provide delivery info, like where to delivery the catering or where he will pickup the catering...

Now my requirement is....
In each page Go Back button will be there... Suppose if i go from Step 3 to step 2 on click of GO BACK, the date, time, guest count i entered should be available there.
How can i do this for each page?
User i not logged in. Just he is ordering the items. How to maintain the entered values?

Thanks in advance

Cheers,
Ramesh.