mailing list going to spam folder

Hi Friends,
I am not sure if this mail directly meets the guidlines of this group for PHP questions but i am trying as i have no other options.

I have a newsletter site with sending a few hundred emails everyday to those with a particular company.
Now i am seeing that most of the emails sent goes to bulk / spam folders of mail clients , any idea how to prevent that.

Thanks

--
Regards,
Abhishek jain